Dienstag, 12. April 2011

Wonderland

Not so long ago I watched Alice in Wonderland. The Disney version from 2010. I thought it was quite nice. What I didn't think was that two days later i'd get the wonderland sugar-high. Wich is my Nyan's fault. Completely and enterely. Really!

So here I'm posting the sketches that crazy girl inspired me to draw at 5 a.m. xD
Mizusagi & Nyalice in W O N D E R L N D ~


She designed this really cute outfit for me ;////; Kyaaa~


The dress still needs to be retouched, as well as some accesoires.

All in all I really want to draw the whole 'series' we came up with while talking through the topic <3 Hopefully I'll get it done soon (which is hard, considering college just started agai. 2nd semester, mygosh x_x )

Uhm, yup, that's it xD
Take care~

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen