Montag, 18. April 2011

slowly getting into motion

As the title claims. Not only am I starting to work on some of the promised (to various peopl) drawings, I am also eager enought to do a little spring cleaning xD Now only thing left is to become more serious about my studies...

http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd28/mizuhi-chan/drawings/wonderland0001.jpg

First drawing of the Wonderland series <3 Seme-looking Nyalice and a Mizusagi x3 I am actually quite proud of the pose, though I don't really get the anatomy issues 100% right here...

http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd28/mizuhi-chan/drawings/DeviloftheOrchardwip.jpg

A prizeart I owe Hazu-chan on deviantART :3 It's her OC Fehl from The Devil of the Orchard. Luce has to be drawn yet ;w; But he's giving me a really hard time, belive me...

Okay. I should start learning for tomorrows latin test. But since I feel more like watching How I met Your Mother I suppose that I'll end up doing that instead n_nU

Well, see ya all!

2 Kommentare:

  1. *A*!! These drawing are really cute.

    oh my--...estoy entintando un dibujo parecido al ultimo O__OU

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. bardzo mi sie podoba ten drugi rysunek :3
    ale ten pierwszy tez ma w sobie to cos :D

    AntwortenLöschen