Dienstag, 26. April 2011

inbetu challenge

Yup, so I was planning to draw some prize arts or art trades this weekend and ended up doing neither. The thing is I stare at the paper and just can't come up with a decent concept, nor do I feel like continuing the ones I already started... So I just started to draw random poses and stuff, creating my latest inbetu experimental-artwork (titeled 'your choice'). And thus one came to another and I was in a inbetu mood and just continued drawing till 4 am (though I had to get up at 9 am for my lecture ^^U). Though I initially wanted to make another remake (this time of my very fisrt oficial inbetu picture ever) I ended up adding more and more characters, making it unconsciously to the second-largest group picture ever drawn by Mizuhi O_o (the only one which was bigger is a poster I made of the-comic-wich-exists-for-good-10-years-now-but-never-recived-a-name, or how I call it for short 'nameless' :3 The poster was on A3 and featured 16 characters, if I recall correctly. Maybe I'll post a photo later).
So this one only displays 'only' 13 characters. 3 more and the whole cast would have been together, but there wasn't enough space xD

http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd28/mizuhi-chan/drawings/ibgroupcollage.png


Starting in the top left corner we have:
Tetsuya (upside down); Kawanari (pointy ears, scar over the face); Jiirou (from behind); Naoko (with the broken chain).
Row below, again left-to-right:
Arisu (closed eyes); Eri (curled hair); Akio (with stripes all over his face).
Row below, letf to right:
Scientist with glases (I keep forgetting his name...); Chiyo (girl with glasses); Hikaru (smiling, in a dress); Sen (guy with wolf-ears); Sachiko (with fluffy ears and tail).
And last but not least, in the lower right corner we have Tai.

That's it. I hope not to gove up and eventually finish it some day. And all the other drawings too.
Thanks for reading :3

Take care~
Mizuhi

1 Kommentar: