Donnerstag, 17. März 2011

When boredom becomes Creativity

Greetings and welcome to my first... blog-thing ^^;
I belive that if you are reading this, you surely accesed via deviantART... or were forced by me personaly, haha. Anyway, it means you kinda know me. Well... Or however you may want to call it. I just suppose you are familiar with the fact I love drawing/sketching manga xD! And that's also the reason for the existense of this blog...
I registered here many months ago and totally forgot about it. Now I re-discovered Blogger by chance and decided to give it a try. Honestly, I am not really the type to update this sort of thing frequently, but I realized that I may upload here all my WIPs, sketches and other doodles I don't want to spam my dA account with :D And maybe post random facts that happen to be on my mind :)
All in all, feel free to comment on anything here, be it about something I upload or just random xD I'll try to keep this thing alive, so you may contact me here if I am not around dA due to my fear of the overflowing inbox <3>

http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd28/mizuhi-chan/drawings/ninjacosplayedit.jpg

This was an attempt of an auto-portrait, based off a photo taken in spring 2010 <3

http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd28/mizuhi-chan/drawings/tooruhondaedit.jpg

A lame fan-doodle of Honda Tooru from Fruits Basket, drawn while reading the end of the manga (I kept missing her smiling face ;_;)


Well, that's all for now xD
Stay healthy everybody :)
Mizuhi

1 Kommentar:

  1. whoa, esta genial el tipo de letra ºAº~
    y y los pececitos me comen x,D

    AntwortenLöschen