Freitag, 18. März 2011

Good old days

I was talking to a friend of mine on the internet one days when she asked me about how I got into animu and mango. Remembered how, way back, my best friend and me got to know CCS and Inu Yasha casualy... and thus got sucked into the otaku-world xD So nice memories... And so began the search for the lost artworks of those fabulous days ;w;9 And this is what I found...

http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd28/mizuhi-chan/oldinuyashafanartcolllage.jpg

AGH! I drew so horribly baaaaaaaaaaaaad xD And I think all of them are referenced on the mangas ._. I was so lame... And on top, I remember being soooo proud of these... Heh, though 90% of my works are in my friends closet <3>
Curious fact is... I can't draw them anymore ._. whenever I try to make a fanart of Inu Yasha, it turnes out... like it's not Inu Yasha. Jeez. How pathetic is that?


Well, I'll keep digging out stuff to post here :3
Take care!
Mizuhi

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen